Water Filters in Montreal, Quebec
Looking for crisp, clear and delicious water for your entire home? If you’re looking for water filters in Montreal, you’ve come to the right place!
Filter Butler provides a wide array of filtration options from whole home filters to under sink filters, water softeners and more. Our filtration systems, for Montreal residents, are easy to install, and are eco-friendly. By providing exceptional value and easy and convenient purchasing, Filter Butler’s parent company has been ranked to the Profit Hot 50’s list for the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada. Check our filtration options and sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page for an instant 10% savings!
Fun Facts About Water & Montreal, Quebec
- Montreal is defined by the land area between the Saint Lawrence river (to the south) and the Rivière des Prairies (to the north).
- Montreal’s Saint Lawrence Seaway connects the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean
- Annual precipitation in Montreal is around 980mm with an additional 225cm of snowfall
- July is the rainiest month, averaging 106.2 mm
- December is the snowiest month, averaging 57.8 cm
- Mount Royal Park features a small man-made lake called Beaver Lake